Fluffy No Egg Pancake Recipe
There are few things that our family loves more than breakfast food. We would probably have breakfast all day long if Brother Bear was NOT allergic to eggs!
This pancake recipe is so quick to make that you will probably spend more time gathering ingredients rather than mixing said ingredients. All of the littles love cooking and eating this pancake recipe. It is by far the easiest for them to make on their own while I sit back and supervise. So, I hope ya’ll will have a little fun in the kitchen with your littles making these yummy kid approved pancakes!
We normally try between 3-5 different pancake recipes a month but somehow we keep coming back to this one. No matter how many times we make this recipe the pancakes are always soft, flavorful, and fluffy each and every time.
Fluffy No Egg Pancakes
- Mixing bowl
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour All-purpose
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Granulated
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Milk Whole
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a regular sized mixing bowl; flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Combine milk, oil, water, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Stir together lightly. Leave the batter lumpy because if you don’t the pancakes will turn out dense and unevenly cooked.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stock cooking spray. When the skillet is hot pour about 1/4 of a cup of batter onto the hot skillet. I normally make pancakes about 3 inches wide.
- When the tops of the pancakes start bubbling flip over. Cook until the pancakes are light brown/medium brown in color.
- I also substitute about 3/4 cup of the flour with whole wheat flour. It makes the pancakes heartier.
- You can add berries or bananas to the pancake batter if you want!