Who doesn’t love a good margarita, for example this recipe is one that goes perfect with your favorite Tex-Mex or Mexican Food. This cocktail is a blend of Tequila, orange juice, orange liqueur, avocado, and lime.
First, add the ice to the blender and blend until ice is powdery.
Next, add Tequila, avocado, orange juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice to the blender.
Now turn on your blender and blend until smooth.
Finally, salt or sugar the rim of your cocktail glass. The. add a lime slice to the edge of the glass. Now pour the margarita into your glass and enjoy!
- Margarita glass
- 4 1/2 Cups Ice
- 1 1/2 Cups Tequila Clear
- 1 1/2 Avocados
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice Preferably fresh squeezed
- 1/4 Cup Orange Liqueur
- Juice of 3 Limes
- Salt or Sugar for the rim of the glass
- Crush the ice in the blender first. Make sure you blend until it is kind of powdery!
- Now add the Tequila, avocados, orange juice, orange liqueur, and the juice from the freshly squeezed limes. Blend until as smooth as possible!
- Next wet the rim of your glass with lime and put salt or sugar around the rim. Cut a lime slice and place on the edge of rim. Finally pour margarita into glass and enjoy!!!